- Protecting the Confidentiality and security of client information
- Revisions to the policy
- The types of information we have about you and where it comes from
- Sharing information with affiliated companies
- Sharing information for legal, business, and joint marketing purposes
Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Client Information
Information We Collect
We collect and use information about you, our client, from various sources. The amount and nature of the information collected and used varies from transaction to transaction, but the information is one of the following five types:
- Information from you. Information you provide to us (e.g. names, addresses, email addresses, social security numbers, incomes, revenues, and sales levels) on applications, downloads, direct input, forms, and by other means
- Information from our experience and our affiliated companies' experiences and history (including client transaction history). Information about your transactions and account experience with us or our affiliated companies, such as parties to transactions, revenue or sales history, and communications and correspondence.
- Information from the experience of other parties. Information from outside sources or third parties regarding their employment, relationships, account experience, or transactions with you, or verifying representations made by you, such as your employees' history, sales history, or any other information pertinent to the performance of your job.
- Information from any job related reports. Information supplied by areas/departments within your organization and/or outside entities and agencies,.
- Other general information. Other general information we obtain about you (such as demographic information) that pertains to the performance of your job or use of freshStructure services and products.
Sharing Information with Affiliated Entities
We may disclose to our affiliated entities, all of the information we collect about you as described in each of the five categories above. This sharing permits us to operate our business more effectively. We do not share information with nonaffiliated third parties, other than described below under "Sharing Information for Legal and Routine Business Reasons and for Joint Marketing". Where they apply, we reserve limits and restrictions set by law as to sharing certain kinds of information with our affiliates.
Sharing Information for Legal and General Business Reasons and Joint Marketing
We may disclose any of the above five types of client information to outside entities when permitted by law. For example, this may include a disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, a fraud investigation, recording documents in public records, an audit or examination, or the sale of your account to another financial institution. We may also share any of the above five types of client information outside of our affiliated companies if we have your consent, such as when you've requested to be contacted by other companies we work with.
We may also share all five types of client information above with companies that work for us, possibly including some of our own affiliated companies, to perform services or functions on our behalf. These companies may include organizations that might provide educational, training, software, hardware, programming, or certification services to businesses such as ours. We may also share the five types of client information above with companies that work for us to provide marketing, programming, and other services . These companies act on our behalf and, within the time required by law, will be required by our policy to be contractually obligated to keep the information that we provide to them confidential and to use the information that we provide to them confidential and to use the information only to provide the services we've asked them to perform for us.
Thank you for reading this notice and learning about our policy.